is a privately owned Deer Park in Sussex, England, with an internationally famous herd of Red Deer renowned for producing superb antlers for over 100 years. In order to maintain and enhance the park as an amenity landscape, with open views through English oaks, the owners have developed an adjoining farm into a modern stud, breeding livestock for international sale, to provide genetic improvement to other herds specializing in production of trophies, velvet, venison or simply majestic stags in other parks.
- Superb antler genetics for park, farm or trophies
- Excellent body weights for superior venison production
- Minimal concentrates ensuring easy relocation and adaptability
- Natural behaviour
- Single sire mating and calf to dam identification
- Regular weight gain recording
- Rigorous selection policy for good temperament and body size
- Regular TB testing
- Blood typed pure Red Deer (sourced from the park)
- Expertise in Quarantine and Export Requirements
The New World Record
established in March 2016 is held by a pure Warnham stag (bred from exported semen and a female embryo from Bailing Hill Farm) with a field measurement SCI score of 763 (subject to ratification).