All historic British antler records are held by Warnham Park Stags. The most notable records are:
- "The Great Warnham Head" of 1892 with 47 points.
- Longest antler in 1914: 47½ inches (121cm).
- Hercules in 1998 with a width of 62½ inches (159cm).
- Bartholemu in 2011 with 47 points and a provisional IOA score of 578.
- Poseidon in 2011 with 50 points.
- 26 hinds were sold from Bailing Hill Farm to Latvia (a new market) in 2007.
- In January 2008, the son from a Warnham Park embryo hind (from a Hercules daughter sired by Duncan) sent to New Zealand sold at auction for $80,000 (NZD); at only two years old his antlers measured 43½" wide and weighed 8.25 kg. He has followed the success of his Uncle (an embryo stag sent to New Zealand) which sold at auction in 2002 for $95,000 (NZD).
- 3 stags and 8 hinds were sold from both park and farm to the Czech Republic (another new market) in 2008.
- Norton the principal farm sire stag died in 2008 in late velvet, with an impressive head of 44 points.
- 16 month yearling hind in 2011 weighing 127.5 kg.
- Bartholemu , another farm sire aged 10, produced antlers in 2011 with 47 points (equalling Warnham's 1892 British record).
- Poseidon , an old park stag aged 11, produced antlers also in 2011 with 50 points (52 in velvet) becoming the new British record after 119 years.
- 5 stags and 18 hinds were sold from both Park and Farm to Nigeria (first sales to Africa) in 2011.
Warnham Park Deer Farms also own a pure Warnham Park herd in New Zealand, from which the following recent achievements and records have been set:
- Hotspur (50% Warnham Park blood line) grew in 2006 the heaviest antlers ever recorded of 23.4 kg. He is still the unofficial CIC world record with a score of 309.5.
- The current world record head for bow hunting is a pure Warnham Park stag taken in 2007 with a SCI score of 546.
- Thomas Albert grew hard antlers weighing 21.9 kg in 2010 and is unofficially the second highest CIC score ever recorded of 294.
- Craigy was trophy shot in 2010 with a SCI score of 602.
- Dartagnion aged 6 in 2010 weighed 333 kg and in 2011 carried antlers with a spread of 64 inches (162.5 cm).
- Mars aged 6 in 2011 grew antlers with 50 points.
- A Warnham hind in July 2011 (in winter, having calved) became the heaviest Red Deer hind ever recorded at 175.5 kg.
- Aragorn (75% Warnham Park blood line) grew in 2012 antlers weighing 22.3 kg and measuring 629 SCI and unofficially 298 CIC.
- Norton II, a 5 year old son of Norton born from exported semen, grew in 2012 antlers measuring 574⅜ SCI.
Best Body Weights
|Description||Bailing Hill Farm||New Zealand|
|Sire Stag||292 kg||333 kg|
|2 year old stag||187 kg||214 kg|
|Yearling stag (12 months)||133 kg||171 kg|
|Adult hind||168.5 kg||175.5 kg|
|Yearling hind||107 kg||116 kg|
|16 month hind||127.5 kg||133.5 kg|
Norton's 44 point head in 2008